It’s strange that after a decade and a half of keeping my blog and collected writings here at Zuzu’s Petals I don’t regularly post here anymore. There’s a good reason, though: I prefer to get paid for my essays rather than give them away for free now.
Here’s where to find my newest writings online:
- The full list of my published pieces, updated as soon as I publish something new, can be found here.
- Since May 2018 I’ve been working as a film and television critic for Black Girl Nerds, and am currently one of the few women of color Rotten Tomatoes-certified critics. You can follow my feed here.
- I’m a contributor over at intersectional feminist media outlet Wear Your Voice Magazine, and I’m covering South Asian issues, feminism, and pop culture. You can follow my feed here.
- You can also follow my Bitch Magazine feed, as well as Ravishly contributor page. I’m also featured in Bitch Magazine’s Revenge issue from winter 2018, as well as the Ghosts issue in fall 2018.
- My entire Huffington Post contributing blogger archive can be found here.
The best way to get updates on when I’ve published something new is by following my Facebook page and turning on notifications since I mainly use it for those announcements.
You can also follow my Twitter feed, but my new article announcements can tend to get buried under a mound of politics there.
My novels American Monsters and Crime Rave are also readily available as print and e-books from all online booksellers.
Thanks for visiting my little corner of cyberspace, and I hope to see you elsewhere around the interwebs!